Category:Global climate change
Pages in category "Global climate change"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- The Earth's climate is warming
- The Earth's oceans are warming
- The Earth's surface temperature is rising
- The Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets are decreasing quickly
- The largest human influence on global warming has been the emission of greenhouse gases
- The rate of global sea level rise did not increase over the 20th century
- The rate of global sea level rise is likely to increase over the 21st century
- There is a scientific consensus that climate change is occurring
- There is a scientific consensus that human activities are the primary driver of climate change