Category:Global climate change
See also Portal:Global climate change.
Pages in category "Global climate change"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Climate change is the main driver of permafrost warming and thawing
- Current climate-warming trends are the result of human activity
- Current global warming is occurring much faster than the average rate of ice-age-recovery warming
- Cutting emissions alone is not enough to avoid dangerous climate change
- The current period of global warming is occurring more rapidly than past events
- The Earth's climate is warming
- The Earth's oceans are warming
- The Earth's surface temperature is rising
- The Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets are decreasing quickly
- The largest human influence on global warming has been the emission of greenhouse gases
- The rate of global sea level rise did not increase over the 20th century
- The rate of global sea level rise is likely to increase over the 21st century
- There is a scientific consensus that climate change is occurring
- There is a scientific consensus that human activities are the primary driver of climate change