This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Health"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Since 1960, the global fertility rate has decreased greatly
- Supervised injection sites do not increase drug use
- Supervised injection sites reduce infection incidence
- Supervised injection sites reduce public injection
- Sweden has a high rate of drug-related deaths
- Sweden has one of the lowest illicit drug use levels in the developed world
- Sweden's low illicit drug use levels are due to changes in government policy
- Sweden's rate of drug-related deaths increased significantly in the 2000s