The impact of organic farming on the environment is mixed
- According to Our World in Data, "Across several metrics, organic agriculture actually proves to be more harmful for the world's environment than conventional agriculture."
- Across some metrics organic farming is less harmful for the world's environment than conventional agriculture
- Across some metrics the impact organic farming versus conventional agriculture on the environment is mixed
- The link between organic food consumption and health remains insufficiently documented in epidemiological studies
- Organic food is not more nutritional than conventionally grown food
- Organic food is no safer to eat than conventionally grown food